- About TRECI:
- A close-knit corp environment where everyone matters.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by helpful and mature players.
- Intense PvP in W-space, nullsec and lowsec, with no inter-alliance drama or politics involved.
- The opportunity to stay ISK positive and still bring the fight in cool ships.
- The chance to live the life in W-Space.
- The support of our logistical department that will enable you be successful, you just have to be active and do it.
- No roleplaying
- Core Competency standard (minus Advanced Target Management)
- Astrometrics IV and support skills to III
- A Medium tech II turret system and all relevant Gunnery Supports to IV.
- T2 Armour Tank with Armor Compensations to IV (plus Hull Upgrades V)
- T2 Shield Tank.
- T2 Small and Medium Drones and Drone supports to III
- Racial Frigate V
- Covert Ops IV
- Racial Cruiser V
- Heavy Assault Cruisers IV ideally - Racial Battlecruiser IV would be acceptable for lower skilled pilots
- General knowledge of EVE mechanics. Wormhole experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to listen AND speak on Mumble (freeware VOIP). There will be no exceptions to this.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- You hold a competent degree of knowledge about WH mechanics.
- You hold other redeeming skills which will prove valuable to the corp.
- The missing skills are minor and can be trained in a period of maximum 12 days.
- An existing fully fledged member vouches for your ability and personality.
- The Red Circle Inc. [TRECI] is a wormhole corporation inhabiting a Class 5 WH system.
Our activities primarily revolve about combat, both PvP and PvE, therefore we are actively recruiting combat-focused pilots.
We offer you:
Minimum Requirements to Join:
- Below are the skills required to join TRECI.
This skillset will ensure that you can join in on all our activities right from the start, preventing you from pos-spinning and having fun.
They will also provide basic levels of survivability in demanding wormhole environment and allow you to catch up with the people in TRECI in a relatively small timeframe.
Please note these requirements will normally have to be met by the character you're applying with, additional alts for functions like scanning may be allowed in during the recruit period at the discretion of the RO.
Requirements to apply to TRECI
- Required Skill and certificate summary:
Required to fly:
Racial Frigate and Cruiser should be accompanied by appropriate weapon types, and will ideally be Amarr, Gallente or Minmatar
Caldari skilled pilots must meet the non-gunnery skills at least and will be reviewed individually.
- Note that the above list is not wholly definitive, and in some cases, certain skill requirements may be exempt from this list. Such exemptions will be considered if:
We will always accept outstanding pilots, regardless of timezone.