- About TRECI:
- A close-knit corp environment where everyone matters.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by helpful and mature players.
- Intense PvP in W-space, nullsec and lowsec, with no inter-alliance drama or politics involved.
- The opportunity to stay ISK positive and still bring the fight in cool ships.
- The chance to live the life in W-Space.
- The support of our logistical department that will enable you be successful, you just have to be active and do it.
- No roleplaying
- Core Competency standard (minus multi-tasking)
- Astrometrics IV and support skills to III
- Turret Control standard and a Medium tech II turret system (plus Large guns IV)
- Armor reinforcement Standard (plus Hullupgrades V)
- T2 Shield Tank
- Drone Control standard
- Racial Frigate V
- Covert Ops IV
- Racial Cruiser V
- Heavy Assault Ships IV
- Battle cruiser IV
- General knowledge of EVE mechanics. Wormhole experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to listen AND speak on Mumble (freeware VOIP). There will be no exceptions to this.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- You hold a competent degree of knowledge about WH mechanics.
- You hold other redeeming skills which will prove valuable to the corp.
- The missing skills are minor and can be trained in a period of maximum 12 days.
- An existing fully fledged member vouches for your ability and personality.
- The Red Circle Inc. [TRECI] is a wormhole corporation inhabiting a Class 5 WH system.
Our activities primarily revolve about combat, both PvP and PvE, therefore we are actively recruiting combat-focused pilots.
We offer you:
Minimum Requirements to Join:
- Below are the skills required to join TRECI.
This skillset will ensure that you can join in on all our activities right from the start, preventing you from pos-spinning and having fun.
They will also provide basic levels of survivability in demanding wormhole environment and allow you to catch up with the people in TRECI in a relatively small timeframe.
Please note that these requirements have to be met by the character you're applying with, because initially you will not be allowed to bring any alts in.
Requirements to apply to TRECI
- Required Skill and certificate summary:
Required to fly:
Racial Frigate and Cruiser can of course be replaced with Gallente and Minmatar with appropriate weapon types.
Caldari skilled pilots must at least meet the non-gunnery skills and will be reviewed individually.
- Note that the above list is not wholly definitive, and in some cases, certain skill requirements may be exempt from this list. Such exemptions will be considered if:
We will always accept outstanding pilots, regardless of timezone.